P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE:
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or changes in privacy practices. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. The customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user’s identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just “surfing”.
If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
* You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; ARISTOCAMPO will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s).
* ARISTOCAMPO strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
* If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery record in order for ARISTOCAMPO to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify ARISTOCAMPO immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify ARISTOCAMPO of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 307-257-5774 or your ARISTOCAMPO account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise.
* DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to ARISTOCAMPO within 30 days from the invoice date, at ARISTOCAMPO discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
* Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
* NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by ARISTOCAMPO within 30 days from the invoice date, at ARISTOCAMPO discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee.
* Due to manufacturers’ policies, ARISTOCAMPO cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON: (ARISTOCAMPO exceptions). DEFECTIVE merchandise can be returned for REPAIR ONLY to: ARISTOCAMPO, the manufacturer direct or any authorized service center in your area. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as: manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business or in the case of specially ordered items.